Welcome to the site!
Rock School hosts Joe Burns and Monique Gregoire
That's what we look like.
To hear the 7th anniversary show, see the Episodes page.
Click here to listen to Joe Burns' Fanfare lecture "Helter Skelter: Charles Manson, The Beatles and the Summer of '69" given October 9, 2013 in Pottle Hall on the campus of Southeastern Louisiana University.
The file is quite large so you might want to right click and download it first before playing it, or just click it and see if it'll steam. You might get lucky and play it right through.
Click here to hear Joe Burns' presentation "What Makes a Song a Hit" with special guests:
- Father Cayet Mangiaracina - co-author of Hello Mary Lou
- Paul Sanchez - Member of Cowboy Mouth
- Dr. Randy Settoon - Song writer Member of RokBox
- Dr. Al Dranguet - Saxophonist with Johnny Rivers, John Fred and others
- Todd Delaney - General Manager and Music Director, KSLU Radio
Rock School just celebrated it's 300th show by inviting back our special guests Bill Robison and Dan McCarthy. Sorry, we don't have a photo of them. We do, however have a picture of the cupcakes Beth made and if you click on the picture it takes you to the podcast page where you'll get to download the show. That's good too, right?